Last update 09/02/2021
NEBE Promotion Communication commits to organize and manage the event in full compliance with the Covid-19 containment measures set by the Italian Government in force on the event dates.
Furthermore, all attendees will be required to:
- Provide a vaccination certificate or a negative COVID-19 viral test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Undergo an antigenic quick test upon arrival
- Wear a mask and respect the safety distance (1 meter recommended)
Furthemore, The San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice implements the health and safety protocol here below for an enjoyable and comfortable stay. You will get any update prior to the event.
For any further information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAN CLEMENTE PALACE KEMPINSKI VENICE PROTOCOL
At San Clemente Palace Kempinski, we are dedicated to delivering a beautiful performance and to creating moments when luxury is felt. During these challenging and changing times, our promise to let you experience the warm-hearted and renowned Kempinski service remains the same. Our top priority is to ensure your well-being, safety and comfort and make you feel confident about making a travel promise and exploring this wonderful world again.
Kempinski White Glove Services
‘White glove’ has always been a symbol of luxurious service and elegance. Guided by global health and safety recommendations and developing our service culture for this new phase in hospitality, we have implemented White Glove Services in our hotels worldwide. This initiative influences your guest journey throughout your entire stay, with a primary focus on the following areas:
- While performing their duties, Kempinski employees wear white gloves when welcoming you to our hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Sanitising stations are available in all public areas of our hotels.
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are available in all rooms and suites for you and your loved ones, and will be worn by our employees.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures have been implemented in guest rooms, lifts, public areas, and back-of-house areas.
Keeping a Distance, Without Being Far Away
As part of Kempinski White Glove Services, we ensure that a distance of 1.5 to 2 metres is respected by both guests and employees, including in our restaurants and bars. Nevertheless, we remain attentive and on hand to craft wonderful moments for each and every one of you.
A Warm Welcome
When arriving at a Kempinski hotel, you will find an easily accessible sanitising station at the entrance. Our receptionists and iconic Ladies in Red look forward to welcoming you and guiding you through an adjusted check-in procedure.
Do Not Enter My Room
At check-in, you will be offered the possibility of choosing the new “Do Not Enter My Room” option, which means that while all services remain available, our employees will not enter your room during your stay until you express a wish to have your room serviced.
Rooms & Amenities
The cleaning of our flawless rooms and suites and the sanitization of our beds meet the highest possible hygiene standards. To enhance your confidence during your stay, the selection of room amenities now includes face masks and hand sanitizers.
Restaurants & Bars
To ensure carefree indulgence in the carefully crafted dishes and beverages at our restaurants and bars, the recommended distance between all visiting guests is strictly maintained. Our employees and the culinary teams ensure that the highest hygiene standards are always respected.
Wellness, Spa & Swimming Pool
The cleaning and disinfection process has been enhanced to allow you to unwind and relax while feeling safe and taken care of. Thank you for your continued trust in San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice. We look forward to welcoming both loyal and new guests with white gloves and our ever-enduring warm-hearted service.
Main Local Regulations & Quarantine
Travellers entering or returning to Italy are subject to variable travel regulations depending on their origin and departing country. Therefore, it is advised to visit official webpages. In order to review the latest COVID-19 Travel and Movement legislation Italy, please click here.
- Open buffet for breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks as well as dinner are not allowed
- In the meeting room 1 meter distance must be kept among participants, even while entering and exiting the meeting space (wearing masks is according to actual regulations)
- Fixed seat will be assigned to each participant throughout the meeting session
- Providing hand sanitizing gel to all participants (recommended)
- The meeting rooms will be aired between sessions and sanitized at the end of each event
- Avoiding wardrobe service is recommended